From the AT to the Pacific Crest Trail, Darn Tough's "1466" Hiker raised the bar on what the ultimate hiking sock needs to deliver. Each year they hear from countless thru-hikers that this rugged midweight hiking sock is the only option that truly takes on the rigors of the trail. Discover the trail legend for yourself.
Rated by Men's Journal as the best Hiking Socks!
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and Darn Tough's unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: fast drying, breathable, and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Made in the USA
Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it. Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot reaching above the ankle for comfort and protection.
Micro Crew Height: Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 inches from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 inches above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
Fabric Content: 61% Merino Wool / 36% Nylon / 3% Lycra® Spandex
- Machine wash, cold.
- Do not bleach or iron.
- To reduce damage and if you're feeling very fancy, line dry. They will last longer if you keep them out of the tumble dryer.
- Eat well.
- Have an amazing day.
- Medium fits men's shoe size 8-9.5 and women's shoe size 10-11.5
- Large fits men's shoe size 10-12
- Extra-large fits men's shoe size 12.5-14.5