The sock that made a name for itself from the Pacific Crest Trail to the Appalachian Trail. "Must pack" durability meets undeniable comfort in a Full Cushion sock that absorbs the rigors of the trail.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Darn Tough's all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- Every toe seam is closed using Darn Tough's True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra-smooth, undetectable feel.
- A reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of these socks and helps them last longer.
- All-weather performance will keep you cool in the summer, and warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
Full Cushion: Full cushion socks have soft terry loops throughout the entire sock for ultimate warmth, rebound, and comfort.
Boot Height: Men's boot socks average 11 inches from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 inches above a standard hiking boot.
Fabric Content: 66% Merino Wool / 32% Nylon / 2% Lycra® Spandex
- Machine wash, cold.
- Do not bleach or iron.
- To reduce damage and if you're feeling very fancy, line dry. They will last longer if you keep them out of the tumble dryer.
- Eat well.
- Have an amazing day.
- Medium fits men’s shoe size 8-9.5 and women's shoe size 10-11.5
- Large fits men’s shoe size 10-12
- Extra-large fits men’s shoe size 12.5-14.5