Stance Giants Alt Jersey
When the Giants moved to San Francisco in 1958, the team already had a rich history. The franchise played as the New York Gothams from 1883 to 1885, before becoming the New York Giants the following year. Since its inception, the team has snagged over twenty National League pennants and eight World Series titles. Between their time in New York and San Francisco, the Giants have also served as home to stars such as Willie Mays, Willie McCovey, Barry Bonds, Juan Marichal, Mel Ott, Buck Ewing, and Travis Jackson. Back the Boys from the Bay in the Giants Alt Jersey.
- Athletic Ribbed
- Terry Loop In Forefoot, Heel, And Toe For Medium Cushion
- Arch Support
- Reinforced Heel & Toe
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Additional cushioning throughout the sock for a more secure, comfortable fit with greater impact protection.
- Classic sock height at 7 inches above the ankle.
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.
- Large fits men's shoe size 9-12
- 64% combed cotton, 24% polyester, 9% nylon, 3% elastane
- The standard in comfort, Stance utilizes a specialized combed cotton that is softer, stronger and smoother than the rest.