Socks Up Mt. Fuji women's and men's toe sock
These Mt. Fuji tabi socks feature a classic sock design of the legendary Mt. Fuji. This impressively giant mountain is the highest point in Japan and the most predominate symbol of the nation.
Tabi socks are traditional Japanese socks worn with thonged footwear dating back to the 15th century. Now you can enjoy these fun socks with your flip flops or regular shoes!
- Crew height
- Separate section for the big toe
- Inspired by the traditional Japanese split-toe socks, tabi socks are socks that offer Japanese cultural designs in modern and fun ways.
- Made in Japan
- 50% Cotton / 20% Acrylic / 18% Polyester / 10% Nylon / 2% Spandex
- Machine wash, cold.
- Do not bleach or iron.
- To reduce damage and if you're feeling very fancy, line dry. They will last longer if you keep them out of the tumble dryer.
- Eat well.
- Have an amazing day.
- Fits women's shoe size 6-10 and men's 7-10