Darn Tough 1979 Janis Micro Crew Hiking Midweight Women's Sock
Feelin' good isn't good enough for the Janis. This cushy, midweight sock is made for hiking good and livin' even better, baby. Moisture-wicking Merino Wool wraps your feet in total trail comfort, with throwback style that'll set your Bohemian spirit free.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and Darn Tough's unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Midweight Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it. Cushion in this sock features terry loops under the foot reaching above the ankle for comfort and protection.
Micro Crew Height: A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
Fabric Content: 57% Merino Wool / 41% Nylon / 2% Lycra® Spandex
- Machine wash, cold.
- Do not bleach or iron.
- To reduce damage and if you're feeling very fancy, line dry. They will last longer if you keep them out of the tumble dryer.
- Eat well.
- Have an amazing day.
- Small fits women's shoe size 4.5-7
- Medium fits women's shoe size 7.5-9.5