This is the only bear your feet will want to encounter when you’re exploring the great outdoors. A lightly cushioned hiking sock with all the anti-funk qualities of Merino Wool, the Bear Town gives you freedom and flex to hike your way out of any unexpected encounter on the trail.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Darn Tough closes every toe seam using their True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knits all their socks at their VT-based Mills.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Light Cushion: These micro crew hiking socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles - our most popular cushion style.
Micro Crew Height: Women's micro crew socks average 7.5 inches from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 inches above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot
Fabric Content: 54% Nylon / 43% Merino Wool / 3% Lycra Spandex
- Machine wash, cold.
- Do not bleach or iron.
- To reduce damage and if you're feeling very fancy, line dry. They will last longer if you keep them out of the tumble dryer.
- Eat well.
- Have an amazing day.
- Small fits women's shoe size 4.5-7
- Medium fits women's shoe size 7.5-9.5
- Large fits women's shoe size 10-11.5 and men's shoe size 8-9.5