Darn Tough 1970 Bear Town Micro Crew Lightweight with Cushion Women's Sock
This is the only bear your feet will want to encounter when you’re exploring the great outdoors. A lightly cushioned hiking sock with all the anti-funk qualities of Merino Wool, the Bear Town gives you freedom and flex to hike your way out of any unexpected encounter on the trail.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and Darn Tough's unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Light Cushion: Light and strong with a thin layer of cushioning along base of foot. Darn Tough's most versatile construction.
Micro Crew Height: A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
Fabric Content: 54% Nylon / 43% Merino Wool / 3% Lycra® Spandex
- Machine wash, cold.
- Do not bleach or iron.
- To reduce damage and if you're feeling very fancy, line dry. They will last longer if you keep them out of the tumble dryer.
- Eat well.
- Have an amazing day.
- Small fits women's shoe size 4.5-7
- Medium fits women's shoe size 7.5-9.5
- Large fits women's shoe size 10-11.5 and men's shoe size 8-9.5