Darn Tough 1969 Her Spur Boot Height Lightweight with Cushion women's sock
A soggy Mendocino redwood forest is a beautiful place, but the Her Spur hiking socks will ensure your feet will never feel like one. Merino Wool keeps them desert dry, while silky, light cushion adds miles to any journey from one climate to the next. Boot height but light weight, the Her Spur is a unique sock that's as versatile as they come.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and Darn Tough's unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Light Cushion: Light and strong with a thin layer of cushioning along base of foot. Darn Tough's most versatile construction.
Boot Height: Sits mid-calf for added protection and warmth. A sturdy companion.
Fabric content: 52% Nylon / 45% Merino Wool / 3% Lycra® Spandex
- Small fits women's shoe size 4.5-7
- Medium fits women's shoe size 7.5-9.5
- Large fits women's shoe size 10-11.5 and men's shoe size 8-9.5