Darn Tough 1838 Rasta knee sock
802... It's the only area code in Vermont. You might find the 802 is the only sock you need on the mountain. Responsive, lightweight, versatile. Yah Mahn.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and Darn Tough's unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Light: Built light, darn comfy and super strong—substantial construction for a lightweight, sure fit.
Over the Calf Height: The name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside—out.
Fabric content: 57% Merino Wool, 40% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex
Medium fits men's shoe size 8-9.5 and women's shoe 10-11.5